Application documents = documents to be provided within your onlline application at http://apply.innopolis.ru/en/get-in
CV / portfolio
- study and work experience in detail,
- achievements related to Mathematics, Physics, Programming, Informatics, Robotics, English language and Sports.
In your CV you are expected to show your study and work experience with details, as well as your achievements related to Mathematics, Physics, Programming, Informatics, English language and Sports. It is desirable to show your achievements since they show your proficiency and progress in particular fields.
(BSc only) Please let us know if you are/were within past 4 years a national team member at international Olympiads in Informatics, Math, Physics (IOI, IMO, IPhO), ACM/ICPC, WRO - the achievements of that kind are a big advantage at the stage of application and later (in case you get a grant and accept it) provide you with an advanced monthly allowance.
(MSIT-SE only) Project Description
- projects you have completed or participated in (please provide the names of the projects, dates of your participation, your responsibilities and the results).
- explanation to your CV / portfolio
Letter(s) of recommendation
- optional, can be attached to the CV / portfolio
English language proficiency certificate
English is an official language of instruction at Innopolis University. Therefore, each candidate has to confirm his/her English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- providing an international English language test certificate (IELTS, TOEFL), OR
- taking IU extended English test (free of charge), OR
- providing an official letter from your School/University stating that the studies were delivered in English.
>>> For your convenience there are templates and guidelines provided in Admission Documents section of your application
! All documents should be provided in .PDF format.
! All documents should be provided IN ENGLISH.
Go to application